Monday, May 8, 2017

What This Blog Is About

So my doctor wants me to try to lose weight and move around more. But I hate exercise. I just recently realized, though, that I don't like how exercise is usually done, but does it have to be done that way? I think not. I am an artist, so I decided why not do an art project that will make me move around and eat healthier? So I came up with the Omaha Walks idea. I am going to visit all the Omaha landmarks according to Wikipedia, take a walk in or around each one, take lots of pictures, eat a healthy bento box lunch, and eventually do an art project based on each one. This is an exercise activity that I believe will be actually fun and enjoyable, so I'll stick with it. I invite you to read about my Omaha Walks adventures. Together, we will see how successful this will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Walk #26: I Saw a Really Cool House with a Tower Across the Street from the Charles Storz House

Address: 1901 Wirt Street Information: Charles Storz House Lunch: Bento Box #10 Destination Review: This is another big, old house. ...